Thanks for Attending the Webinar!
I've got GREAT NEWS!
1. I've added a 2nd Bonus (watch the Video for Details)
2. Because a Number of People Were Unable to Attend LIVE, The Offer to Grab my Bonuses Has Been Extended until the countdown reaches zero
This Extension on the Bonuses Expires In:
Frequently Asked Questions
About Elite Marketing Pro
How does EMP help with someone's separate MLM business?
EMP can be used any (or all) of these 3 ways ...
- Training System - This, in my opinion, should be the main use of the system if you are brand new and looking to learn online marketing (traffic, lead generation, conversions, etc.). If you are wanting to build your own custom system for promoting an outside product or opportunity, then this will be the main way you use EMP. Plug into the training inside of the sytem. Attend the LIVE weekly trainings and the LIVE monthly webinars and start working on learning how to drive traffic and market online and you can use these new skills that you develop to build your own sales funnel for any product or opportunity that you wish (including your MLM company)
- Lead System - If you are looking to attract other network marketers, entrepreneurs, and home business opportunity seekers, then you can use the blog content along with the EMP capture pages and lead magnets to attract high quality prospects and generate leads. You can even use their low priced front end products to help you "liquidate" the cost of driving traffic so that you can be generating leads at break even (or even for a profit). This allows you to monetize even the people who say "no" to your primary offer (let's face it, not even top recruiters get a 100% closing rate)
- Income System - If you want to promote the EMP products, system and membership, it can be an excellent income stream if you choose to use it that way. Your membership fee essentially acts as a license to allow you to promote the EMP products/membership levels and earn commissions on your sales. There is no pressure to promote the EMP system, but it's nice to know that you have another potential income stream if you want to use it that way.
Depending on what your goals are, you can use the system any or all three of these ways to get what you want out of it.
Is EMP a renewable annual membership? How much is it to maintain the yearly membership?
It's $297 per year for an annual membership, but if you're only using the system for training purposes, you will probably have "graduated" at the end of one year and you will necessarily need to renew. If you are using the system for income, you only need 3 annual sales yourself over the course of 12 months for the system to pay for itself.
What's the difference between Elite Marketing Pro an My Lead System Pro (MLSP)?
This is a question I get often which is why I shot a comparison video and posted it on my YouTube channel. If you'd like an in depth comparison of the two, watch this video.
The short answer is that they are very similar systems and they are both very good. You'll get great value regardless of which system you choose (I'm actually a member of both systems). But for most people, I recommend EMP over MLSP and here are the 3 main reasons.
- The Phone Coaching - EMP has a phone coaching program (called Ignition) where you can get one-on-one coaching calls (included with your membership) to help you in your online journey. To my knowledge, this does not exist in MLSP
- The Phone Sales Team - If you are promoting EMP as an income stream, one of the best ways to close people is over the phone, but many new members are either uncomfortable doing it themselves, or they don't have the time or skills. Having a phone sales team included with your membership provides you with a ton of leverage and the ability to make way more sales and money. This is not available at MLSP.
- Done-For-You Blog Content - It is getting harder and harder to send traffic straight to a capture page and ask for their name and email address without warming them up first. My entire business has been built on offering free content first before asking for the opt-in. Many new people are unsure of what to post or how to get started. EMP has content on their blog already written with appropriate lead magnets embedded in the post. As an EMP member, you can leverage that content to generate leads without having to create your own content if you don't want to. This is a very unique feature of Elite marketing pro. I don't know of any other systems that offer this.
Hopefully this helps you to make an informed decision between the two systems.
I'm an EMP member under somebody else. Can I rejoin under you to get your bonus?
This is a question for EMP support. Log-in to your EMP dashboard at https://myelitehub.com/support.php and send in a support ticket to see what they tell you. If it is not possible, you can always purchase my bonus course as a standalone product at this link - http://SuccessWithTyson.com/APF
How does EMP pay out...card, direct deposit, and in what time frame????
If you decide to be an affiliate and promote the EMP products as an additional income stream, you will get paid every 30 days (after the 30 day refund period has passed). U.S. affiliate get paid by physical check sent to you in the mail. International affiliates get paid via PayPal.
If you're a member at the $47 monthly level can you sell an annual membership
Your referrals can certainly purchase an annual membership, but you cannot earn commissions on a level higher than your own. So if you are a $47 monthly member, you can only earn commissions on that level (but nothing higher)
What is the commission percentage and can we earn on multiple levels (like a downline in MLM)?
EMP only pays out on one level. The commission structure is an affiliate program. Not an MLM (which means it does not compete with your current MLM if they have a non-compete agreement). Monthly and Annual members earn 40% commissions on all products and membership levels. VIP members (if you choose to upgrade at some point) earn 90% commissions on all products. 90% on monthly and annual members and 51% on other VIP memberships.
What is the VIP membership? Do I need to Upgrade at some point?
VIP is the upper level of membership in Elite marketing Pro. It allows you to earn 90% commissions on all products. 90% commissions on the monthly and annual memberships and 51% (about $1200) on other VIP referrals. There is no pressure to upgrade. The cost varies depending on whether you choose a payment plan or not (so you'll need to talk to your coach if you are interested in upgrading).
Regarding whether you need to or whether you should upgrade is really up to you. If you're only using EMP for the monthly and weekly training and for the marketing system (capture pages, blog done-for-you lead magnets, etc.), then you probably don't need to upgrade to VIP. If you want to use EMP as a serious stream of income, then VIP obviously allows you to get to your income goals faster since you earn more than double the commissions on every sale. Plus you get access to the entire leader's library (every course inside of the EMP training library) so if you want to dive deep into training, then VIP may also be a fit for you, but it's certainly not required or expected.
Where do we go to access Tyson's bonus? Is it also inside of EMP?
Since my bonus is NOT an EMP product, it will not be found inside of your EMP dashboard. You will log-in to a separate members area (my members area for my personal referrals only) and that's where you will access my bonus courses and any other products you have gotten from me - http://members.ultimatemarketingformula.com
Is the commission you make on the EMP membership sales for Elite Marketing Pro a one time commission?
No - it is NOT a one-time commission. EMP can be a great way to build up a residual income stream. If somebody signs up for a monthly membership at $47 per month. You earn a commission every single month as long as they remain active. The same is true for annual memberships. When they renew their membership at the end of their first year, you will earn a commission again at the start of their subsequent years.
Does EMP have all the tools we need to get started or will we need to purchase a lot of other tools after we join?
Basically, EMP has everything you need if you're just getting started (of course you can always buy more things as you get more advanced). The only additional thing I would recommend you purchase that EMP does not have included is your own autoresponder. I recommend this one. You can get started with a 30 day free trail and after that it's only like $10 a month.
EMP has their own autoresonder that they use to follow-up with their own pre-written email content, but if you want to brand yourself and follow-up with your leads on your own and promote other products and offers outside of EMP, then I would recommend an autoresponder.
But that's about it. Everything else you need is included (page builders, blog, domain, hosting, capture page builder ... that's all included)
Are the pages we build on someone else's domain?
They don't have to be. When you first set up your system, your pages will be on the pagecreatorpro.com domain name, but if you want to brand your pages to you, you can follow the tutorial inside of EMP on domain mapping and you can make all of your pages look like they are on your domain (i.e. workingwithbob.com) instead of EMP's page builder domain.
Can I promote my own product/opportunity on the EMP pages? Are the pages branded to EMP (with their logos and products)?
Yes, you can absolutely use the EMP capture page builder, blog and sales page builder to create pages for promoting products and opportunities outside of Elite marketing Pro. There is no pressure to promote EMP's products if you don't want. The pages you create will not be branded with EMP logos in any way if you do not want them to be.
Where should I start once I join EMP?
Once again, it depends on your goals, but here's a pretty safe list that will work for almost everyone.
- Schedule Your Ignition Coaching Calls - This one-on-one help with your coach will be invaluable to get you pointed in the right direction based on your goals.
- Read Attraction Marketing Formula - This Ebook is the foundation for almost everything else you will do moving forward in your online journey. Read it all the way through at least once.
- Go Through my Bonus Course - If you signed up for an annual membership at EMP and you received my bonus course, Affiliate Profit Formula, this shows you the secrets of how I become the #1 income earner inside of EMP and how you can use it to promote any Affiliate product or network marketing product using the internet and set yourself apart from the thousands of other affiliates/distributors who are promoting the same thing as you.
- Attend the LIVE Weekly Trainings - The Monday Mojo call, The LIVE weekly traffic training, the Daily Dose of Awesome ... These are all excellent ways for you to stay plugged in and critical (in my opinion) for keeping you on track as your take this journey.
- Pick one Traffic Strategy and stay focused - It can be very easy to get distracted by shiny objects in the online world. When that happens, you get overwhelmed and you don't know what to focus on or where to start or who to listen to. Understanding comes through action. So I recommend that you pick one traffic strategy (traffic is the foundational skill for anyone with an online business). Focus on that one traffic strategy only until you become proficient. Then branch out to a new skill (perhaps a different traffic strategy or creating your own lead magnets or building your own capture pages, etc.)
- Join the Community - There's a link on your home page inside your EMP dashboard to join the EMP community. This is a great place for you to ask questions of others just like you. Some are newbies and will give you feedback to let you know that you're experiences are not unique to you. Others (like myself) are more experienced and can give you seasoned advice that will be invaluable to you.
Does EMP Teach Free Traffic Strategies?
Yes, you can learn Free Traffic strategies like SEO and social media posting/sharing and even some traditional prospecting inside of EMP. Just remember that there's really no such thing as "free traffic". You are either going to be building your business with your time or your money. Traffic will cost you one of those two resources. So if you have more time than money, then you can absolutely focus on some of the free strategies that are taught in EMP. If you value your time more than your money, then you will want to focus on some of the paid strategies that are taught inside of your membership.
If you do decide to learn some paid traffic strategies, just remember ... you don't have to have a big budget to run paid traffic (you can get started for $5-$10 a day). The secret is test small and only increase your budget once you're getting results so that you can minimize the risk and increase the potential return.
What Countries Will EMP Work In?
As long as EMP accepts payments from your country, then the system will work for you (as long as you're on the internet and your potential customers use the internet). Your success doesn't depend on the country you live in. It depends on your skills and your ability to communicate with your target audience.
To find out if EMP accepts payments from your country, just start the checkout process on this page and if your payment is accepted, then you know that you're good.
If not, then you'll need to send in a support ticket to EMP support at this link.
How Long Will it Take for Me to Start Getting Results?
This is an impossible question to answer. This is like going to the gym and asking a personal trainer how long it will take for you to get in shape. It depends on so many factors. Where are you starting from? Do you take action? Do you make excuses? Do you complain that you get "easily overwhelmed" and then do nothing?
I have some students who have gotten leads and sales within days. Others within weeks or months. And some have never gotten results because they got frustrated and gave up before they had their break through. Since I don't know you personally, there's no way I can tell you which group you will fall into.
What I can tell you is this. If you focus on developing new skills and you consistently take action and never give up on yourself, it's impossible for you to fail.